We offer a calendar 14-day return and 1 year warranty, 3 Years on Hikvision parts. Warranty does not cover service or replacement made necessary by any external cause including without limitation, rust, corrosion, lightening, fire, theft, acts of nature, negligence, misuse, abuse, alteration, installation, delivery, unauthorized repairs, power failure or shortage. If deemed faulty we will during this period, we will repair or replace a defective product or part with a new item to you. The user is responsible for all transportation and insurance charges for the product to our facility.
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by A1 Security Solutions (trading as Security Watch) through our website - www.securitywatch.ie
Please read them before you place your order as you will be bound by these Terms if we accept your order.
These Terms and Conditions in combination with the order form constitute the complete agreement between us and the customer. You may have other rights granted by law including your statutory rights as a consumer, and these Terms do not affect those rights. Product Warranty & Returns All orders where goods are returned and boxes opened will be subjected to a 15% fee on purchase price.
Please return goods and original dispatch note by registered delivery or courier to the address specified in the dispatch note. Please retain a photocopy of your dispatch note for your records. If you have misplaced your dispatch note, please contact us by email or phone. The risk of damage to any goods you return to us will remain with you until the goods have been delivered to our premises and accepted by us. The cost of carriage and insurance is non-refundable.
We aim to respond to any complaints or issues regarding your purchase within 5 working days. Please quote your reference number in any correspondence.Returns can be accepted at the trade counter inside opening hours but ONLY with a valid returns number (Contact us for Returns Form):
1. Please give a detailed description of the issue as this will speed up the testing process. Just using the word "faulty" may result in delays
2. Goods can only be accepted back with a valid returns number marked clearly on the packaging. Please do not mark actual products.
3. Replacement products or credits can only be issued after the product is tested and the fault verified.
4. Products will be tested during returns opening hours.
5. If there are any unforseen delays or the product has to go back to the manufacturer we will notify you by email.
6. Securitywatch.ie must be notified in writing straight away of any goods damaged in transit.
7. Any product returned for credit must be in original packaging and unopened and must be in a re-sellable condition within 14 days.
8. Cameras must be returned as a complete unit including Brackets and Mounts, otherwise we will be unable to accept them (with the exception of PTZ Cameras).
9. Cameras with a cut BNC cable are not covered by warranty and cannot be accepted. Cut Power cables are covered by warranty. We have made every effort to clearly identify the products on our website and in any promotional material, but Securitywatch.ie does not accept liability for products that are accidentally described incorrectly.
10. Batteries are non returnable.
According to the EU Distance Selling Directive, the consumer is protected by a number of safeguards and entitlements. Securitywatch.ie is committed to complying with this directive. With this in mind you are entitled to a fourteen day 'cooling-off period', whereby you are entitled to return your purchase to us for any reason* within 14 calendar days of receipt of same, and be refunded the price that you paid, minus the shipping charge. This safeguard applies only where the products in question are unopened, unused, undamaged, and returned with all parts that were originally included in the sale and returned to us in full saleable condition.
Charges for return-shipment must be borne by the purchaser. In the event that you have ordered the incorrect consumables, and opened same (outer box or inner packaging) then we cannot refund in part or full. For items ordered incorrectly, or for items that are not required any longer, Securitywatch.ie has the right to decline to accept returns and also to levy a re-stocking fee.
*'Specials', once communicated by us to the client as being such and accepted by the client as such, can not be returned to us.